1.04.2007

The longest two days...

As much as I love and appreciate "time-off," this has been the absolute longest 2 days ever. It's not that my typical time off is this boring. Unfortunately the rest of my family is gone though, so I'm stuck here in the woods trying to basically kill time. It's a horrible thing. So here is a brief list of things I've done.

1. Watched 4 bowl games. The Fiesta Bowl is officially the greatest game I have ever seen in my life.

2. The new show Knights of Prosperity is pretty hilarious in a My Name is Earl/Office kind of way.

3. I beat Psychonauts. I got this game for Christmas. Like, a week ago. Great game, but sad I beat it already.

4. I killed two mice by reinventing the conventional mouse trap. Put peanut butter under the bait bail with a toothpick and snap off the toothpick to make it difficult for the mouse to clean off the trap without it's neck being snapped. I know, I'm pathetic and inhumane.

5. I have watched the Packers/Bear game twice. I can't get enough of that game. Just priceless.

6. I have done countless loads of laundry and dishes in hopes that my wife will have little to nothing to do when she gets home.

7. I cleaned up the garage. Even though it was already clean.

I'm sure there are more things that are pointless, but I can't think of any right now. Oh yeah, I slept until 11 am yesterday too. Okay, I'm done. And pathetic.

1 comment:

JDL said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start to the new year!