12.09.2005

Movie Night!

Tonight is finally the night when the first of hopefully many Narnia movies is released. I have been really excited about this movie for a long time and I can't wait to see it! I didn't plan on going to see it tonight since I will be seeing it Wednesday with my small group, but some of our friends are going. Besides, if I want to see additional movies made in this series, I need to support this thing as much as I can!

I do worry slightly about how the story will be presented and I am really hoping that it is as true to the story as possible. Aside from the gospel allegory that is presented, the story itself is really good. When I worked at camp my second year there were a few weeks when the hyperactive kids in my cabin wouldn't sleep and I found reading them this book was the only way to settle them down. Since the kids are largely of the Harry Potter generation, it's an interesting read to them.

I also made a few additions to the blog yesterday. I added what book I am currently reading as well as what CD I listen to the most. I average a book a month currently and the CD will probably change at about the same rate. I just thought it would be interesting to see what media is influencing me the most right now...come to think of it I should probably put a "Game I'm playing" in there too. I'll do that today.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Due to the end of the regular college football season I will have a lot of time on my hands this Saturday. Hopefully I can keep working on the bathroom.

No comments: