12.12.2005

Sure, now you win a game...

Why is it that the Packers decide to win their third game of the season when I can't watch it? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they won, but I'd at least like to have the option of watching it. It's times like this that I really miss ESPN.

My wife and I watched Survivor last night. Kind of a huge surprise that Danni was able to pull out the big win at the end. I was even more surprised though that she seems to be a pretty solid Christian as well. It was a curveball that her faith hadn't really been focused on up to this point and then suddenly it was pretty common discussion. Hope she doesn't something good with the money as she said she would.

Continued work on the bathroom rolled on this weekend with me scrapping more adhesive off the walls (I swear I'm going to torture the person who invented plastic tile) and the installation of our new sink. Not a lot of great craftsmanship from the previous owner, so that was kind of a fun battle.

I didn't go to Narnia this weekend either. We decided that since my wife and I are going on Wednesday for a youth ministry outing we should probably save the money and just go once. I really want to support the movie, but cash is tight right now.

No comments: