5.15.2006

Fully Saturated


IMG_0676.JPG
Originally uploaded by NickWI.

I think we have had 5 days straight of rain now. Things around camp are just totally saturated. As much as we needed the rain, it’s getting kind of annoying. Not only annoying, but depressing.

I can’t believe how much I miss Jamie and Leah right now. It has only been a few days, but I am already near depression. I never thought I would get to the point of actually smelling Leah’s blankets, but I did it today at lunch. It’s amazing how much it reminded me of her. It was as if she was right there with me again. They really can’t get back here soon enough.

Tomorrow night I plan on going to Mankato. Hopefully I have somewhere to sleep. The plan is to mow the lawn at our house on Wednesday and then head back here to Westfield that night. I have high hopes of seeing some friends and hopefully my small group guys as well though.

-Update- I just talked to Jamie on the phone! It is 8:30 PM in Ireland right now and she said so far Leah is doing really well. I guess Leah slept most of the plane trip, which is a huge blessing. Jamie sounded a little down and I told her to try and have fun. It is difficult for us to be apart for this long, but I’m sure it will get easier toward the end of this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.