5.12.2006

Living Without My Girls


IMG_0619.JPG
Originally uploaded by NickWI.

Well, the day has finally arrived. Jamie and Leah are leaving me for two weeks as of today. It's going to be really hard, but I know it's important that they go. This trip will hopefully create some great memories for all of them and at least some great pictures for Leah to look back on later in her life.

At the same time though, I'm going to be awfully lonely and sad without them. Leah has become such a joy to have around her smile makes my life so much better. If I will miss anything, it will be her smile.

I will also miss having Jamie around the house though. We have so many TV shows that we watch together and I love reacting to the big moments with her. She really is my best friend.

Most of all though I will miss the times that Jamie comes to visit me in the camp office with Leah. Nothing breaks the monotony of my life quite like having them stop by for a few minutes. Again, Leah's smile just makes my day worth living.

So for the next two weeks I will probably be posting more as I try to get myself through this time as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys. It feels like you guys went to another planet. Did you catch Survivor last night? The Office was a really good episode too.