12.19.2005

Getting Over the Illness

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I was in such rough shape on Friday that I didn't even go to work. I am still not in great shape, but it's getting better.

This weekend was pretty good. Friday was pretty much a recovery day. Slept until 11 am, then I picked up around the house and got a few loose ends tied up. Probably played some videogames too...I don't really remember. Nyquil should probably be outlawed in at least a few states.

Saturday was better. I worked on scraping the ceiling in the bathroom (peeling paint) and used a lot of mildew killer. That evening we went to a Christmas party at our friend's house which was a lot of fun. Met some new people and played a pretty good game of Mafia.

Sunday was good as well. Church was okay and afterwards I went to Menard's with Micah (from my small group) and picked up a new shower surround. I spent the rest of the day ripping out the old tile from the shower and exposing myself to some horrible 20 year-old mildew. I had the worst headache that night. We are without a shower right now as I'm trying to let all the moisture in the wall dry out. I'm hoping tonight after work I can put in the new surround and have a functioning shower. It will definitely be ready by the time Jamie's family gets here. (Don't worry!)

That's about it for now. I have a ton of work to do today and it's already 11 am. I think work is trying to hit me hard before the baby arrives. There might be some late nights coming up in the next two weeks...

No comments: