9.14.2006

Teething....ugh....

I think Mr. Mark Twain had this pretty much nailed. Right now Leah is teething and it has quickly gone from bad to worse. Our sweet little girl who was sleeping through the night since her first month of life is now waking up numerous times (like on the hour) during the night since her teeth are so sore. Last night it got so bad that Jamie ended up sleeping next to Leah's door so she didn't have to walk as far to settle her down. I ended up sleeping with a pillow on my head after getting overly frustrated at 2 am.

We spent the last two days in Appleton, WI on my "weekend." It was a nice departure from camp and gave me some quality time with my new work laptop. I still can't believe I was able to get a MacBook for my work laptop, but I think it was the best thing I could get. For doing promotional materials and dealing with all the media of camp (photos, video, etc.) you can't beat a Mac. Alright, done with my commercial.

In Packer news...what the heck is going on?!? Apparently now that the season is a loss (after 1 game) we are picking up alcoholic WR's (Koren Robinson) and getting rid of solid performers (Samkon Gado). I know I will still watch the Packers regardless, but it's much more frustrating as of late.

That's about all for now. Oh yeah, a message to Tim P.: There, I posted. Quit your crying.

2 comments:

uncle tim said...

woo hoo! you posted!!!! Welcome back! As for your new laptop, nice! Enjoy it. Oh, but also enjoy getting third degree burns on your nutsack.

Joshua Johnson said...

yeah...it's pretty funny that you guys are now getting the Viking leftovers.